We’ve hired Mary A. Redmond, the Fearless Negotiator, to present at the May lunch. Mary is a motivator, coach and mentor. With over 20 years of experience, Mary has negotiated on behalf of the world’s largest financial institutions including GE Capital, Orix Financial, Mellon Bank and Wells Fargo. She shares her tips, processes and stories from the negotiation trenches as a professional speaker and boasts several achievements:
- Member of the Year: National Speakers Association, Kansas City Chapter
- Past President: National Speakers Association, Kansas City Chapter
- Women Who Mean Business Award: Kansas City Business Journal and Kauffman Foundation.
- Global Ties KC, Board Member, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to improve global understanding through exchange programs between international leaders and their American counterparts.
Mary transforms the way many people negotiate in their daily life with co-workers, friends, and family with her signature negotiation mantra “If You Don’t Ask You Won’t Get.”
Body Language: I Don’t See What You’re Saying
The subtle and not-so-subtle differences in how men and women negotiate can make or break your next communication. People approach others at work, play or at home differently because of their gender, culture, customs, and socialization.
No matter how much we try to control body language, it leaks out and gives away our inner thoughts and feelings. When you accurately read body language, you’ll be more successful in business or personal exchanges.
For business professionals, the question is how to maximize your ability to read what others are thinking and react appropriately to both their words and their actions no matter what their gender.
Powerful procedures to improve body language interpretation.
- How to make minor adjustments in your body language to improve relationships.
- Discover Eyes Lie, Feet don’t
- Movement that Sends Red Flags
- Clusters Clarify and Confirm
- When silence pays Gold Dividends.
- Where to Sit to Assume Power or Disappear
- How to show you are in charge and “Own the Room”
FEATURED LUNCH SPONSOR:
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT ON OUR WEBSITE: IREMKC.ORG/EVENTS